Monday, September 17, 2012

Coffee, take 23

I'm not sure when the last time was that I sat down to drink a cup of coffee and finished it all in one sitting.  I tend to warm my morning coffee back up numerous times until it becomes my afternoon coffee.  And even then, I don't always finish it.  Its debatable about whether drinking coffee is healthy for you or not.  I don't really care at this point though, I like it... lots of sugar and cream as well!  That may change when I get older and wiser, but right now... bring on the addiction!  Its not like 1/2 a cup a day is really going to hurt all that much either.



Anyway, better go get my coffee out of the microwave and let it sit until it gets cold.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love this!!! Wish I could be there with you drinking coffee and warming it up numerous times! :)

    ReplyDelete