Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pigtails

I put Chloe's hair in pigtails for the first time yesterday.  She was extremely patient with me while I combed and tried several times to get her super thin hair into a holder.  I think she ended up looking super cute though. 

That day we had a "fall party" to attend with some good friends.  The kids got to do a fun turkey craft, we drank hot apple cider and had a great time controlling chaos.

I know... more pictures of Chloe.  I really just think I am shocked that she is such a big girl already.

This is my friend Kenna's daughter, Myelena, who had her own way of doing things.

 Here are some personalities for you. Adley crawling up on the couch to rearrange something on the window sill, Myelena sitting on top of the couch watching all that ensues, and Chloe thinking that the couch is a trampoline.

Chloe was SUPER attracted to Finn, my friend's little 10 week old.  I had to keep a close eye on her.


Thanks for a fun party Tifney!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE PIGTAILS!!!! I can't wait to play with that beautiful blonde hair!!

    love,
    Auntie Mar

    ReplyDelete