Monday, December 17, 2012

Little performer

Nate had his first on stage performance at CBS last week.  Community Bible Study is a Bible Study I have been attending on Thursday mornings down in Carson which I love and they have a wonderful kid's program which is a huge perk!

I thought you'd enjoy seeing a short video of my little man singing.  I still can't believe he is already so old to be doing performances.  He was a little shy of all the parents sitting in the audience watching and very curious as to what everyone around him was doing, but I thought he did great!  Yes, I know I am his mother... and a proud one at that! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing. You can send a video of the kids once a week and I would be happy. He had all the hands signs down, after he quit watching the kid beside him do twirlies!

    ReplyDelete