Sunday, August 11, 2013

Auntie Mar and Jeff Jeff's visit

We got a couple days to hang out with Mary and do some fun things after Pete and Kim left, and then her boyfriend Jeff got to fly in for a week visit.  I'm not sure my kids know what normal life is anymore!?!  Anyway, we had a great time doing some of the normal things and then a couple little extras in between.

Get ready... there are a lot of photos!
Books with Auntie Mar


Mohawk Man


A quick date with my man


Horseback riding with Mary


Kids consuming some yummy summer watermelon



Painting Chloe's toe nails for the first time


Homemade ice cream and wood stain.  Not to be used together. :)


After picking up Jeff from the airport... a run for dinner to In and Out for me.  :) 



Chimney beach time




Catching some rays


Beautiful beach


Getting to go ride on the Rosner's boat


Chloe went into coma mode


Mary in chill mode


Nate LOVED it!


A fun bike ride on the Kahle loop


Nap time? Yeah right mom. 


Jeff graciously watched the kiddos for a couple hours so Mary and I could go to a clothing swap party


I had some good finds! :) 

Sweet kiddos holding hands in the car


They make me smile.  I mean, how can you not? 



Bath time!


Getting in PJ's and ready for bed


Cute pic


Its always a party when Auntie Mar comes to visit!  Thanks again for loving on my kiddos and me and helping us make it through the summer with the crazy hours Joe works.  The time went by way too fast and we miss having you around.  Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment